Gibbs Trail

Gibbs Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ogden, UT that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Ogden Utah Is a scenic wonderland with many great hiking trails. The Gibbs Trail on Mount Ogden trail is a fantastic place for a short hike or a daily workout. It is a great place for kids and seniors. This trail offers nice views of the valley below including a beautiful golf course and park. You will also find creeks bridges and abundant wild life. I am looking forward to hiking this trail often.

Mm trail was fine, but directions were terrible, must have entered it wrong because we had to walk 3 miles back to the vehicle.

Whoever recorded this trail as Mt. Ogden Trail for this app got it all screwed up. First of all its Gibbs Loop. Second the loop they recorded coming back to the start must have gotten lost because they weren't on Gibbs loop anymore and they recorded the trail winding thru the golf course, service roads and cut thru trees in order to find their way back to the parking lot.

Very easy, great with kids and dogs!! Was really pretty in the evening with the sun starting to set, and it wasn't very busy!

Ok so I'm completely new to this trail and area. looked specifically for signs pointing to the Mount Ogden Trail and when I found them I sold it for a while but it was not very kept so I turned around. I then found a loop trail call Gibbs Trail. so I traveled on that and had a lot of turn off for other trails. I had thought I stayed on Gibbs Trail but when I somehow I walked right into the middle of the golf course. then could not find my way out because there's a fence. after a few minutes of walking along the fence I hopped it and got back on the trail where I started at the beginning. not sure if it's just me or if it's happened to anyone else before. but definitely avoid getting on the golf course. but other than that it was a nice easy walk.

Nice hike when you're looking for something easy

Nice loop to hike. I like the elevation changes and write trails.

It was good a mountain biking trail for beginners. Some climbing and a little downhill throughout the trail. Pay close attention there are a lot of trails and easy to get lost and into other trails. Overall good trail to start on!

Very nice. . My 4 year old loved it!

Ran into this trail when we were hiking the Waterfall Canyon and we checked it out and it was a lot of fun. Lots of hikers and joggers and a great place for a quick workout after a big breakfast at Karens on 25th!

I got married on this trail and still walk it with my wife and baby several times a week. It's a lovely stroll around the East end of the Mt. Ogden golf course. It does not allow bikes, so if you are on your bike take the next trail up the Mt (I'm not sure what it's called, it goes just above the new 5 million gallon water tank) or on up to the BST. Lots of runners, hikers, and dogs, though.

A fun, easy stroll with some nice views over-looking Weber County. There are other trails in the area though & it can be easy to get off track because of that.

Not much too it just a nice trail to get some exercise on