Mill B North Trail

Mill B North Trail is a 3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, UT that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from May until October.

Drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon (State Route 190) until you get to the "S" curve in the road. There are 2 parking lots there, both on the right. One is to the East of the lower curve, and the other is inside (east of road) the upper curve. The trailhead is at the north end of the upper parking lot and and the trail will cross the road going north. The trail then follows the Mill B North Fork.

I loved this hike! I think because the fall colors were bursting with color. Stunning! I would highly recommend it.

Guess I should have read the reviews about the gals being at the beginning :) I hiked about 2.5 miles up, which is when the path got a little sketchy after going across the face of the mountain. Some steep sections, but overall not too taxing. I think it's classed correctly at 'moderate' - though I would say it's a narrow single trail and some parts are overgrown.

I didn't have time to check out the falls, but the main hike was beautiful and just strenuous enough to be a nice workout without being too hard. Great for if you don't have tons of time but want to see gorgeous views.

Beautiful views from the overlook, although it is very easy to miss the path branch to get to. Hike was moderately difficult, lots of switchbacks so not going too vertical at any point. Mostly shaded in the morning, nice and cool.

Liked this trail not too crazy difficult but definitely some steep spots. View is nice at the top, right in the middle of everything!

Me and my fiance completed this trail and it is actually where he proposed to me because of the beautiful scenery at the top. Great hike to do if you are trying to get better at hiking and want to see some great views!

Great night hike with a pretty cool view of the city lights as you walk the trail!

It was a nice trail. Great scenery. The majority of the falls are at the trailhead and not along the trail. For me, mountain hikes are always great and humbling.

made it to Raymond peak. good hike. the falls is at the trail head across the road from the s curve. it's like 100 ft from the road.

Short. We like snowshoeing it.

Really pretty hike, couldn't find a trail to get down to the actual waterfall. But there was an awesome overlook

There a a few sections of sketchy trail; not overly difficult. We finished about 9:30 p.m. Flashlights and bug spray helped a lot!

Great hike to do with kids. Falls are small yet nice!

Very easy once we figured out where we were going. Beautiful falls! And an awesome abandoned mine or cave to peek into.

I followed the trail guide on this app all the way to the end and there was not a waterfall. I continued on the trail for another half mile, still no falls. The only falls I saw were the little ones going down rocks in the river. The views at the top and the river were beautiful! There is a continuous steep incline the whole way and would consider this a moderate hike, not easy. Take plenty of water!