Mill B North Fork Trail

Mill B North Fork Trail is a 10.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Salt Lake City, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Directions from Salt Lake City: Follow Big Cottonwood Canyon Road (7000 South Wasatch Blvd.) about 4.4 miles up the canyon to trailhead. Trailhead is located on the north side of the S curve 0.1 mile past Mill B South Fork Picnic Area. Trailhead sign marks the beginning of the trail.

Hiked and Snowshoed the trail today. Hiked until he snow started getting deeper up on the ridge the snowshoes did make it easier about half way up. Light snow was falling all morning.

Kudos to whoever marked that little side trail that takes you to the rocky overlook, giving a gorgeous view of the canyon, almost 360 degrees around. This has been my favorite hike in my young career of hiking the wasatch.

I loved this hike! I think because the fall colors were bursting with color. Stunning! I would highly recommend it.

Guess I should have read the reviews about the gals being at the beginning :) I hiked about 2.5 miles up, which is when the path got a little sketchy after going across the face of the mountain. Some steep sections, but overall not too taxing. I think it's classed correctly at 'moderate' - though I would say it's a narrow single trail and some parts are overgrown.

I didn't have time to check out the falls, but the main hike was beautiful and just strenuous enough to be a nice workout without being too hard. Great for if you don't have tons of time but want to see gorgeous views.

Beautiful views from the overlook, although it is very easy to miss the path branch to get to. Hike was moderately difficult, lots of switchbacks so not going too vertical at any point. Mostly shaded in the morning, nice and cool.

Liked this trail not too crazy difficult but definitely some steep spots. View is nice at the top, right in the middle of everything!

Me and my fiance completed this trail and it is actually where he proposed to me because of the beautiful scenery at the top. Great hike to do if you are trying to get better at hiking and want to see some great views!

There are a couple cool campsites close to the beginning of the trail

Great night hike with a pretty cool view of the city lights as you walk the trail!