Little Valley Trail

Little Valley Trail is a 5.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Centerville, UT that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A water fall few people have seen, and if you continue to keep hiking up even more waterfalls Most every one who reads this web site loves a good hike and everyone who loves a good hike loves a nice waterfall. That is exactly what you will find at the end of this hike a Very nice water fall. In an area known as Little valley, about half way between Centerville and Farmington and about 2.5 miles above the main road is a nice little water fall that few people have ever seen. Here Davis creek cascades around 20-30 feet. on its way down the valley. Along this trail you will also enjoy wild flowers and tree cover that is not common to other trails here in Utah There are some nice little camp and picnic spots to enjoy along the way also.

Considering it was my first solo (with my dog) hike & no ideas on where I was going. It was not hard or too steep in any of the areas that I found. I did see a creek & bridge woohoo! I'm on my way to bigger & better views.

Nice quick hike. Just far enough from the city for a quick hike and campout. Careful on some spots especially with kids.

There is no waterfall because it's too hot so it dried up. It was stupid because a couple times lost with no good markers. Make sure you look constant at your map to know which way to travel. But it was good and great to see the Farmington pond in a higher view. But yes it is confusing to know which trail to go but I made it to the top.

Loved this hike! Absolutely beautiful views of the Salt Lake and the waterfalls were worth it. Trails can be confusing with a lot of twists and turns. Will definitely be back to this trail.

Easy hike but it's very easy to get lost but just follow the trail.

OOPS, Mistook Little Valley for Pretty Valley. Pretty Valley is nothing that great for the elevation gain to get there.

Trying to conquer this without being sick or smacking my head on a low tree branch. Little Valley part was nothing special. It is a steep trail for trails in this area. did it this Jan.(2015) muddy trail then turned to snow higher up. used spikes for better footing. would like to get to the end. Maybe on a mild spring day we will attempt it again.

Went up with some friends. Was walking through deep snow. Trail is hard to locate but it ends up in some amazing thick pines. We found a geocache actually just by a tree in thick Forrest which was super lucky. We reached small stream and wanted to hike up but had to leave for work. Will be going back to find it.

This was a beautiful hike but I got lost several times. I did not find the waterfalls. It was a beautiful view. If anyone can show me the trail that would be awesome. I'd like to try it again.

Very pretty hike and nice because not well published