Lisa Falls Trail

Lisa Falls Trail is a 1.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Sandy, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from May until October.

rock climbing

I love this hike. Grow up hiking here. Great for all ages.

Nice simple hike for the short version. Longer version is more difficult, rocky and steep.

Short to the main attraction, but you can go up further on the rocks if you want. Awesome views

Such a fun little hike! We had a great time and got some amazing photos. The hike itself isn't hard at all. The climb to the upper part of the falls doesn't take long. Most of the granite is really smoothed over from erosion, so be careful. I ended up taking my shoes off to get a better grip with my bare feet.

Very quick but a nice climb at the end.

I hiked this with my 2 year old and 3 year old. They loved playing in the water. It took us less than 10 minutes to get to the waterfall.

It is an easy hike and the water fall is beautiful. Be careful though, we saw a rattle snake right on the trail! Also, there isn't much parking.

Great for adults that want to do some rock scrambling.

Beautiful scenery. Great hike. Would consider it slightly harder than easy.

Beautiful falls and an easy hike good for all ages

Absolutely gorgeous. Easy hike to the falls but essentially a rock climb if you want to go further. Worth it though!

Super quick, 5 min hike to a fun, simple waterfall. Spent the next 2 hours hiking up much higher. many more waterfalls and fantastic views of the South side of the canyon.