Limber Pine Trail

Limber Pine Trail is a 1.3 mile loop trail located near Logan, UT. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

A short walk with an elevation change of about 80 feet attained by a series of switchbacks through a forest of fir and aspen trees and meadows full of wildflowers. The goal is a large limber pine, which is actually several trees that have grown together. It is a quite a bit older than most other tre

Great little hike for our young family.

easy hike to a intresting tree. good views of the lake. super short.

very nice,quiet, and beautiful hike. I could not locate the white pine trail and I came unexpectedly upon this short (approximately 1.2 mile loop) yet beautiful trail and I was very pleasantly surprised how nice trail this is. I didn't care it was considered easy the trail has a calming effect.

Short, easy hike / walk for young hikers. Catches a slight glimpse of Bear Lake on a few points. Lots of learning points along the trail. Convenient access right off US 89 at the summit of Logan Canyon / Bear Lake.

Very easy hike for our young family. Our children are 7,5 and 2.

Went with my family and had an easy hike with the loop around.

Had a good time hiking this beautiful trail. It had just rained and everything was lush green. Great for the whole family. 1.4 miles

Easy but beautiful trail suitable for pretty much anyone. Hiked in late June, which was the perfect time to experience wildflowers in bloom. The old tree is pretty stunning too.

This trail is well maintained, the forest is beautiful, and there are some amazing views of Bear Lake from the higher parts of the trail. It was a very easy and enjoyable hike!