Jordan River Parkway Trail

Jordan River Parkway Trail is a 45.9 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Saratoga Springs, UT that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

45.9 miles 1010 feet Point to Point

I try to ride a section of this trail on my bike every weekend if the weather and my schedule agree. I have gone from 90th South to Saratoga Springs and back and from 90th to 2nd South downtown and back and I would have gone farther but I ended up in some strange homeless shanty town. This trail is near my house and gives me a chance to feel like I'm getting out of the city when I'm really right in the center. The river is damaged and needs our help to be healthy again. My family and I walk, skate, bike and hang out in the parks all along this trail. An underrated asset in the middle of Salt Lake.

Did this a couple years ago for an urban hike. Nice, safe walk that is paved. We did 10 miles.

Loved it. Too hot today for walking, so we took our bikes. Lovely breeze. Not too congested.

I love the Jordan River Parkway! Some sections are better than others, but it's a great place for a leisurely walk

It was good for a long walk or run, very kid friendly we saw lots of animals wild turkey wild goose very cool!

This is a great all around trail for walking, running, or biking. I've also spent some time on the river in a kayak in the northern section of the trail by the Utah State Fairgrounds. The fun thing about this trail is all of the interesting things there are to see along the trail.

Put in about 50 miles on it biking one day and it was a great little trail. No complaints besides how crowded it got but it was on a weekend.

Flat. Well Marked. Many parking spots. River water can be smelly at time and location. Great place for a long run.

Very nice and easy pavement trail. It's around 1 mile walk

I like this path for walking and running during and its great during all seasons, however I don't care for the smell of the water treatment plant. I've been warned that even though there are lots of bikers on this path that it is not the best place to go biking and that you will get a fair amount of flats. I think that this might be true from seeing a few other reviews and I know I'll be looking else where to ride my bike.

Rode this trail with a scout troop for their 50 mile bike ride, great trail, bring a tire repair kit for goat-head thorn repairs as needed.

Good trail for general walking/running/bike riding with close proximity and away from cars. Great for kids!