High Creek Ridge Trail to High Creek Lake

High Creek Ridge Trail to High Creek Lake is a 10.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Lewiston, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, birding, and horses and is accessible from March until June. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

I first went up this trail when I was 16, since then I have been up to High Creek Lake four times, I turely love this hike the scenery is Awesome.

Beautiful trees! We followed High Creek south in the Naomi Wilderness. Not crowded which was nice. I'd rate the first mile or two in as easy. There were a couple of bridge crossings. The road getting there was a little tricky but I didn't scratch my hidden hitch. Lots of free camping spots along the way to the trailhead. In Richmond there is also the Fat Boy and Pepperidge Farm outlets (great for post hike enjoyment)

I absolutely love this trail! It's super fun, but on your first time the trail is deceptive. You get to the first basin and think your done but then the last 2,100 verticle kicks in and whips your butt! Great hike but it can be brutal near the top.

Great trail but deceiving as you get closer to the lake. when you think your there your really not. Just hang in its worth it.