Hensky Overlook Trail

Hensky Overlook Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Provo, UT that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Stunning views, honestly breathtaking. Not a well known trail- but it should be. One of my favorite hikes.

The best hike ever

Good little hike.

Great views. Fall colors are amazing. First mile or so was a little populated. Last 3/4 Mike is pretty steep. But panoramic views are worth it.

It was a great day to hike. Beautiful skies and views. Only saw one other person on the trail. For the most part it was a very gradual incline until the end where it got pretty steep and my 7yr old and 9yr old needed a few breaks and words of encouragement. Everyone agreed it was worth it when we got to the end and saw the view. I wasn't able to record all my tracks. The app kept freezing up. But we did make it to the end!

A nice gentle trail that travels through some beautiful forests to a nice overlook above Sundance. There are several nice meadows that you will travel through that are sometimes filled with flowers. I've been on this trail probably a dozen times and have only ever seen a handful of people. The views to the East over the Wasatch are great, and in the distance you can even see the Uinta Mountains.