Grove Creek Spring Indian Springs Trail

Grove Creek Spring Indian Springs Trail is a 5.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

The trail up grove creek canyon has lots of switchbacks, minor river crossings, great views, and a nice spring at the end of the hike. This trail sits under MT. Timpanogos and has a great view of Utah valley.

There's so many different trails you can take on this hike! I love it!

I hadn't been backpacking in about 15 years. This was a great trail to get back into it. My brother and I went up and started or hike around 4pm. We took our time and it took us about 2.5hrs to get to the falls (I'm a big guy who is out of shape, carrying a pack... I took plenty of breaks). The views are absolutely gorgeous, especially the trip back down. We had a perfect day for the hike. There are several spots that would be slick and dangerous in rain or wet ground. I would not recommend for "inexperienced children" due to slick rock as and narrow trail close to steep edges. We went about another mile beyond the falls, found a nice place to set up camp. During the day (May 11) we got burnt, at night it got quite cold, but there was no frost on the ground. Overall - amazing trip that has reignited my passion for camping.

Not a bad hike. It's a good trail for some running or hiking before work in the morning, but I wouldn't go out of my way to hike it. There are some interesting stretches of trail that are rather exposed, and the waterfall at the top is nice. It is very exposed to the sun with very little shade for the first two miles, so go early in the morning or wear protection.

A decent hike! I agree with the "moderate" rating. There isn't much shade so go early to avoid the heat. There are a few forks near the beginning so just be mindful of following makings. Make sure on your way up to stop a few times to check out the view of the valley! There is a bench near the big waterfall, then a little ways further there's a bridge over the river. After that, you can hike up a ways through a meadow to the campground. Beyond this, you can go further to a higher viewpoint but I think just at the campground is as nice if you don't want to go as far.
It wasn't my very favorite hike, so not one I would repeat anytime soon, but it was enjoyable!
It took us 3.5 hours to go from the trailhead to the campground and back.

Easy to follow trail. Long dug-way high up on the north side until you cross the creek at the bottom of a nice casdade

I only made it a bit past the bridge because of the snow, but it is a definite repeater!

Steep. Great workout. Do this hike in the morning as the trail is exposed to the sun most of the day.

This was an amazing hike. The changing colors makes it even better. This is a steep climb most of the way, and leans more to moderate because of it, but the views are worth it.