Druid Arch Trail

Druid Arch Trail is a 10.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Blanding, UT that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Ec3 camp in needles. Permits required. Great views throughout.

This was probably my least favourite hike in Canyonlands. The majority of the hike takes place on dry river bed, which just kind of lacked interest/dimension for me. There are great views of the different formations though. Also, if you get to a point that you're not sure where you can go from there, LOOK UP! We were so confused as to where the trail had gone, then realized we were already beneath the arch. Novices... haha.
We did this hike in April but with a lack of coverage I think it would get absolutely scorching in later months.

The beginning and end are great! The middle is constant walking in loose sand of the dried up riverbed. I didn't like that part at all. It might have not been that bad if it weren't anextremely hot day haha. Just bring lots of water.

Glorious ending to a hike after a rather monotonous hike along a sandy/rocky dried river bed for miles.

Fun hike with diversity between creek beds and minor scrambling. Druid Arch is larger than you may expect. A must see.

Great deseret hike. Spent a couple of days backpacking.

One of my favorite hikes. Depending upon the time of year you will have to bring water. The hike is about 14 miles so it's pretty intense. There seems to be a family of Ravens that live there eating off the snacks of hikers. If you pack into Chesler Park it is only around 5 miles round trip. A must see!!