Wrangler Trail East Loop

Wrangler Trail East Loop is a 6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sandy, UT that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from February until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Dimple Dell Park offers a variety of hiking trails through more than 600 acres of serene, natural landscape in the heart of a bustling urban area. The park has a vast network of trails open to hiking, biking, and horseback riding. The flexibility of route options make Dimple Dell a perfect choice for beginners and for those wanting to ease into longer, more difficult hikes. The trails at Dimple Dell are generally well maintained and are suitable for hikers of all abilities. http://slco.org/recreation/parks/pdf/trailsMapDD.pdf

there's a ton of horse pooh, and the vegetation looked dead. It was a good hike in all.

Easy. Surrounded by houses. In the middle of Sandy. Take sunblock. Its OK.

Hiked a portion of this trail from the Centennial Loop Trail Junction north to the the Junction with the North Rim Trail.

A nice, easy trail with sparse shade on the second half. It is a little urban for my taste, as much of the path runs right alongside homes. The path is clearly marked with plenty of smaller offshoots from the main trail. If you normally hike in Chacos or sandals, I suggest different footwear for this hike. The mulch and pebble path makes for a lot of debris in your footbed. Overall, a pleasant and easy day hike.

I came to the trail to do some trail running. Definitely didn't like running in all the mulch. Better suited my taste for walking.

fun run

This was an easy but very beautiful hike.
I did the full hike 9km.
I will be back to do it again.

This is an easy, but beautiful hike. We only did about half because the dogs were tired from their initial excitement and enthusiasm. We'll go back next weekend and finish it.

Nice loop hike. really easy except for steep climb on the upper half if you go counterclockwise

Not much of a hike more of a walk but very pretty!

Walked this trail with my toddler in my pack today. It was disappointing due to all the graffiti! However, I would love to go back on my bike!

I walk this trail 3-4 times a week. Great way to get milage in when you can't in the canyons

I love it. Even though it says it's easy it's a great workout. My dogs where out by the end of it. Good for kids to we took 4 and they loved it as well. I would definitely recommend

I like this walk its really pretty. Its a nice way to feel like you are in the middle of nature however, the downfall is that you can hear the traffic and you know that you have not really escaped the city.

Great run and beautiful trail. Still a little muddy