Deer Valley Resort

Deer Valley Resort is a 7.6 mile loop trail located near Park City, UT and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, mountain biking, and downhill skiing and is accessible year-round.

skiing

Hiked to the top of Bald Mountain for some spectacular views of Deer Valley and the Jordanelle Reservoir. I'm from Savannah, GA, so the hike and the elevation change was quite challenging for me. Breaks, measured breathing techniques and lots of water helped. It was so worth it! And if you hike to the top, you can take the lift down for free.

Fun ride through the mountains. It was fun to see the same place we ski without snow on it. My horse was a palomino named Amigo. Beautiful view of Jordanelle Lake.

Beautiful views! We did this hike with our 6 and 9 yr old grandchildren. Portions are steep, but mostly well shaded. Sunny straight paths across the slopes connect the steep portions. Wear sunscreen and bring water. We hiked up and rode the lift down.

This trail is interrupted by civilization too often to be rated more highly. It also has long, mundane stretches. I unintentionally did a couple of miles of the Ontario trail, up and back down a mountain, which turned out to be the best part of the day. All in all, an enjoyable hike, but there are better.

Great ride mountain bike from Silver Lake to St Regis 3.97 miles. Great ride

The vegetation was so lush. And the walk was very soothing and peaceful. Bring lots of water!

You have to hike this trail. I would suggest doing it mid week to avoid as many bikers though.

My daughter and I hiked a portion of the Silver Lake trail. Beautiful and unexpected view of the Jordanelle Reservoir seemingly out of nowhere.

Great hike with Amazing views!

skiing

Great ski resort. Lots of fun and a beautiful place to ski.

Hiked the Silver Lake Trail. 2 miles up, gorgeous views lots of switchbacks. shady 1st mile then sun. moderate difficulty.

Did two of the hikes here- Ontario canyon was a very beautiful hike, what views! Aspens, pines, meadows, wowsa! We also hiked sultan trail out and back. Also very foresty hike, but you share it with a lot of horses, and thus a lot of droppings! Both great trails for kids!

Wear pads!

Some of the greatest downhill ever! Plenty of jumps, switch back and speed. No up hill if you don't want it.

Downhill at its best in Utah! With the addition of some stunts this is a must ride trail system. Since they have so many trails any ability rider could have a great time here. Not to mention the great cafe at the base for lunch! This is not available year round like the the description says, but I don't know when it closes for ski season. The trails are maintained well and groomed for a very plush ride.