Davis Creek Trail

Davis Creek Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Farmington, UT that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Intermediate hike to a water fall. For camping, you take the pretty valley split off where you can hike onward through a loop either going to Hell Hole or Pretty Valley to camp. The split off loop is about 3 miles with another 900 foot elevation gain, taking about 3 hours round the loop.

Was a decent hike. Great if you are looking for a short hike with maximum impact. A friend and I hiked up with our kiddos strapped on. Was a little disappointed by the waterfall section because you end up above the falls. We attempted the Hell Hole cut off but bagged it partway because it was too steep and challenging with four kids in tow. We were very glad we saved the bath tubs for last. The ropes and chains are helpful and the view was gorgeous. Resting there is a little tough with young kids because there really isn't any good seating so you have to be super aware of their movements. Regardless of the challenges we really enjoyed this hike.

Lovely trail. Best part was the baths!

It is steep, so come prepared. Always take a hiking stick. The ropes and chains were very helpful to get to the Indian Bathtubs. There are several trails to explore. The must see is the bathtubs. Save it for your reward at the end. The pretty valley trail takes you to a nice lookout over the valley. I started up Hell's hole, but didn't finish. The guide says it's a short hike, but if you explore all the trails, it'd add up. The trails were well marked. I'd go again in the spring when it's green.

(We just did this hike again today, October 29, and the chains at the Indian bathtubs are gone! They made it possible to see all three tubs. I was disappointed. )

Not for dogs! Very steep trail, wasn't expecting it. And the ropes were helpful but the ground is dry and hard with no flat spots so it was hard to keep your footing. The waterfall was pretty, but I don't think I would hike this trail again. Rough on the knees coming down.

This trail was badly marked and it was easy to lose track. It is a steep and dangerous trail, not kid friendly! I had my knees giving out on the way down. Go to the Indian bathtub and turn around! There is nothing else worth seeing after that! Never again will I hike this trail.

Great little hike! There is some shade along the way; also, there are a few different opportunities to get close to the waterfalls. Even now, the water is still flowing well. Beautiful views of the valley and the great salt lake!

This is a nice short hike with a beautiful view of the waterfalls

Hiked it July 4th and it was great.

A great hike to start off the day. it is a little steep and slippery in places, but not to bad. Plan extra time to explore the Indian bathing pool, the waterfall, and maybe hike a little further up.

Steep but short. I did this hike with my 6 and 8 year old daughters. Good hike but the trail is VERY dry and dusty so there was a lot of slip and sliding. My poor 6 year old went from feet to butt 5 times on the way back down! Also, it would have been awesome if the trail had a more natural stopping place where you could sit and enjoy the view for a few minutes. Still a beautiful hike though!

I hiked this trail with my (almost) four year old; the incline wasn't unbearable for her, but we did have to break often. The falls were absolutely gorgeous and a wonderful treat after enduring the heat. While I would not suggest it for someone with multiple small children, crossing with the ropes and chains was easy for just the two of us. Definitely a fun and scenic little day hike!

Very cool hike, our kids loved the ropes and chains that help you get to the Indian bathtubs. It's a pretty steady incline on the way up and the trail is quite dusty and eroded so wear good shoes or plan to slip. After the bridge above the Indian bathtubs falls the trail kind of dies out. You can turn it into a loop and hike down the triumph trail but you have to go up a pretty steep portion after the bridge so if you have kids that might not be great. There are signs for another waterfall past the foot bridge but the trial isn't cleared out all the way up to it so if you want to fight through some trees you can get to t otherwise turn around. Fun to just go up to the Indian bathtubs though and enjoy the very cool water.

LOVED IT! The initial hike is short and steep but once you get to the bridge you can do a little free climbing that isn't too bad. The views are spectacular and the waterfall is gorgeous

Beautiful hike but not good if you have small children. Steep and slick. I think 5 year olds could do okay with help, but any younger need to be carried, which is difficult in the steep areas.

It was definitely a work out! Real short. There's a few branches that keep going on the trail. Pretty sketchy though. Take a partner!

Nice. If you go up the north side it's easy to get off the trail as it isn't as pronounced.

I dont think is a moderate hike but I really loved it, beautiful view !!

It starts off uphill for a good distance and then breaks off into a few different trails. Easy hike with almost immediate scenic views.

Loved this trail primarily because it's not super "touristy" hiked waterfall canyon two weeks ago and there were soooo many people. This trail we saw maybe 6-8 people in total. Loved how "untouched" it was for the most part, the obstacles and how close to home it was. Wasn't able to make to hells hole the first trip because of a mountain lion but will be heading back up tomorrow to finish :)