Crimson Trail

Crimson Trail is a 3.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Logan, UT that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

The hike goes up along the China Wall and has a great view of the Wind Cave and Second Dam. You can start at one campground, go up along the Crimson Trail and then back through the Riverside Trail to return to the starting campground. If you do the full loop it will be ~6 Miles.

Beautiful views of the canyon!! I really liked it and I highly recommend it!

I won't lie, it kinda freaked me out being that close to the edge. :) Still really neat and beautiful views. Went the regular way, but I think I'd prefer to do it from the nature walk then go up. A little rough on the knees coming down and I typically never have issues.

This is my new favorite hike in Logan! You park for the campgrounds and walk up the road. The first mile is straight incline and will make you breath hard, but it is so worth the view!! Multiple resting points to look over the canyon, and take pictures! You can see the wind caves from this hike! The descent is very steep as well but you walk by and through the river and nature walk!! So many fun views!! I'm absolutely doing it again!!

Fun hike with the sun setting.

Great trail, steep at first but flattens out for most of the time. Pretty easy honestly.

This is definitely a trail to take just as the sun is coming up or else you may get hot on the quick ascent at the beginning of the hike. It is a beautiful trail, though, and you can see the wind caves across the way.

Challenging hike at the beginning. We went up from the Guinivah side and were told we took the harder ascent up. Beautiful views and very cool to walk along the China Wall. Did the entire loop and we were spent when we were finished.

Good moderate trail with some shade for half the trail. Great views, and we found lots of free climbing

Great trail and easy to access from Logan. Walking along the China Wall is pretty cool with great views. Good variety with a nice walk along the Logan River as well.

I loved this hike! Absolutely beautiful! even though it was hard to find, plan on doing this hike a lot

This can be done as a loop trip but for my route it was just a out and back. The trail starts at the Spring Hollow Campground, follow the road to the end and the Crimson trail starts there. The trail will climb up above the China Wall, It follows along the top of the China Wall, then descends and follows the Riverside Nature Trail back to Spring Hollow if you follow the Loop Trip.
The views are exceptional; you can see Cache Valley to the west and directly across Logan Canyon are the Wind Caves, another great way to view them. Are trail took us out to a point where we enjoyed a lunch on the cliffs.