Bear Canyon Bridge Trail

Bear Canyon Bridge Trail is a 4.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Sandy, UT that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible from January until October.

An enjoyable quick hike with the family.

Hot trail with little shade. Good hike for kids but bring lots of water.

Easy hike, we did this one in the evening which is perfect because there's no shade. The bridge is so pretty if you continue behind and look back over the canyon and the bridge.

Beautiful! Fun hike!

favorite short hike. also good running trail along BST that leads to the bridge.

One of my favorite easy trails! They finally allowed dogs on it this year and now they're banned again so we're pretty sad!

I really like this trail. The very beginning is steep, but once you get past that first little bit the trail isnt too bad. It is narrow, but fairly easy (my 3 elementary age kids could easily hike this one). The bridge at the end is fun and the views are pretty. I went in the morning. If you go when the sun is high it will be hot.

Go in the evening. There was not a lot of shade.

A very pretty, very easy little hike! The bridge is lovely, and I enjoyed the views of the valley. The path is nicely shaded.

I took the BST out to the Bear Canyon Suspension Bridge and then took the Aqueduct trail back to Hidden Valley Park where I parked. I think taking the BST was a prettier trail and would probably do that as an out and back instead of a loop. Nice trail.

Close to home, cell service the whole way, beautiful view of the valley. What more could you ask for? P.S. Best done in the morning to avoid sun exposure

Went in the evening as the sun set and it was beautiful. We missed the trail back to the parking lot because we accidentally stayed on the BST trail, cost us an extra half mile but it was fun on the north side too.

Awesome trail for a family hike

First of all the GPS coordinates are incorrect, the directions direct you to a dead end neighborhood one street over from the actual trailhead. Once you are at the trailhead it is called Bonneville Shoreline trail. It is approximately 4.2 miles and is an easy hike. Not amazing views, but a nice view over the valley.

Pretty hike. Nice bridge to cross.

It is called Bear Bridge - not Cougar Bridge.

this was a really nice hike. At the beginning we took a wrong turn and ended up in some pretty extreme hiking conditions with small children it is not very well stated which way to go but we asked a few people they pointed Us in the right direction and it is an amazing hike I would highly recommend it! easy for children. that is if you are on the right trail!

it was a fun easy hike to do and the bridge was cool. About an hour hike all together. Cool view of Draper city