Bullion Falls

Bullion Falls is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Marysvale, UT that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and horses and is accessible from May until September. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Trailhead starts across the cedar bridge at Miners Park. There's a 60 foot waterfall at the end, plus another waterfall on your left halfway up the trail.

We were in town for a family reunion and my boyfriend and I decided to take a hike. We geocached along the way. The trail was nice, it was slippery in some spots from light rain. We got down by the waterfall and it was amazing. I would have to say I loved this waterfall more than all the ones I have been to because it is not trashed or over populated. If we ever get up this way again, we will be hiking this again for sure.

moderate intensity. great scenery.
very cool miners cabin. beautiful falls. little difficult to see all three layers (drops) to the falls

Fun trail, great views.

During an ATV trip on the Paute trail, we took a side trail that led our group to this foot trail. The trail is a little rocky, but it is still quick and easy to get to the overlook. The falls are about 75 feet long and beautiful.