Big Springs Hollow Trail

Big Springs Hollow Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Provo, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

skiing

Great little kid friendly trail. Took my 5 year old son and 6 year old niece today. They were disappointed we didn't see any deer or moose or snakes or bobcats

This was a beautiful trail to hike. Very kid friendly ❤️

this trail used to be beautiful.

unfortunately, Provo capped the spring and the whole area is completely wrecked now.

The hike was beautiful. We took our one year old up with us and he loved it. We did carry him most of the way. The big spring was a little disappointing due to all the pipes they're putting in. I would probably go back because it's a fun family activity and the way up is very pretty.

Could not find the spring after 1.5 m walking. Easy walk

There are a lot of trees along the trail that makes the trail very pleasant. Easy hike even for my 5 years old daughter.

We couldn't find the springs. But it was a fun hike

more like small springs!! it's just a tiny steam of water coming out of a rock

pretty hike!

This was a moderately hard hike for us, but we're very out of shape. The part that was difficult was that we didn't know where to end. There isn't much to look at when you reach the springs. I kept on going for awhile before I realized I had gone too far.