Battle Creek Falls Trail

Battle Creek Falls Trail is a 1.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pleasant Grove, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

It is an awesome hike for families and there is no snow on the trail right now.

Great trail. Fun all season long. Family and I have hiked many, many times. Great for all ages. And the waterfall is a nice reward in the summer heat

This was a fun and easy trail. Lots of great views. I was only a little disappointed in the waterfall at the end. It was hard to climb up to with a lot of slippery rocks in the way. Then the falls themselves weren't the best I've seen. But still a great fun hike that I would probably do again.

the hike up to the falls was a pretty simple one and only become steep when you approached the waterfall but it is definitely worth it. My four year old had a good time and even did this trail when he was three and still had a good time, did not need to carry him.

1.29.17 | 7lb Backpack
Recommend: Snowshoes, Sunscreen

I have never hiked this trail in winter so I wasn't sure what to expect.

I went on a sunny day, about a week after the last snowfall. The snow was fairly packed for most of the trail and I was able to hike without snowshoes. I slipped a few times (especially coming down) but it was manageable.

I would recommend snowshoes and wish I'd had a pair (especially for some narrow sections), but if you're not the first on the trail, you should be okay!

Can you snowshoe this trail?

Fun little hike, great for everyone, I have even seen handicap individuals with crutches finish it.

Love this simple hike.

Great family hike. The creek and waterfall was beautiful. Lots of cool places to explore with the kids.

Location is great, easy to get to. I don't know if I would put this under easy? Perhaps easy/moderate as it is uphill the whole way. Beautiful waterfall at the end. I'd say this is a perfect little after work exercise trail.