Albion Meadows Trail

Albion Meadows Trail is a 3.7 mile out and back trail located near Sandy, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and mountain biking and is accessible from May until October.

Great family hike

A very nice hike for the first 2/3 of the uphill leg. Very gradual incline with nice views. Unfortunately at the top of the hill is a parking lot and it kills the ambience a little bit, very noisy with lots of cars going in and out. Views from the parking lot are still nice though.

Did this hike with my family including my mom who is in her 70s. We saw a family of moose along the trail. It's a beautiful spot.

Beautiful trail for wildflowers and some great views of the basin. One of my favorite spots so far in the canyons! Originally had come up here no expecting to hike this section, but changed my plans due to lack of parking in the upper lots and about 50 people in line for the shuttle...would rather be walking than waiting! Glad I got to see this!

Beautiful hike. I went in late June and now mid August. Definitely prefer the late June scenery. I think maybe even early to mid July would be beautiful as well. Still a beautiful hike. Flowers are everywhere. I was forced to take this hike to get to Cecret Lake and then this time to Sunset Peak because of road closures and lack of parking and 40 minute shuttle wait times. Really glad though. The hike is worth it. Many chances for beautiful pictures and not too hard of a hike.

Early August. Beautiful wild flowers! Not much shade.

It was fine. There isn't a lot of shade, and today there wasn't much of a breeze either. My hiking party went past the Sugarloaf ski lift, and took the left fork. I'm not positive if that is part of this trail or not, but if it is, then this trail should be rated Moderate, rather than Easy. I had a hard time with it, but I am not an experienced hiker.

Fun trail. Tons and tons of wildflowers. Not a whole lot of shade cover. Kids had a blast, great photo ops.