Williamson Park Nature Trail

Williamson Park Nature Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Leander, TX that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Maybe not the best trails for running but you gotta do what you got to do. Lots of solitude.

Great.

No trail markers, endless branches off the trail, very limited shade and a lack of wildlife make this a trail to skip.

We have a home being built in the Highlands at Mayfield Ranch and heard there were trails around the sub division. We just scratched the surface this morning. It's a flat and easy hike and the trails led us to the Williamson County Regional Park that is absolutely excellent and well maintained. There is a disc golf course that I've been wanting to do and will do so tomorrow morning at it and a splash pad for all to cool off. We took our little pooch and he got tuckered out so we had to cut it short but will return tomorrow to explore more of the many trails. I'm sure I will frequent this often since it's gonna be in my back yard. :)