Wichita MTB Trails

Wichita MTB Trails is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wichita Falls, TX that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Awesome trail for a newbie to mountain biking who's ready for a challenge. Keep your wits. I do not recommend hiking as there are narrow parts and I only saw bikes on the trail.

Full 12 mile trail starts at the Bridge St bridge. Or you can use this address:

603 Wichita St, Wichita Falls ,TX

My first MTBike race was here. A blast!!

Fun

I love this trail it's a lot of fun for all . There is difficult parts put xylitol just do it and hang on . This a good trail and it getting better

I rode this trail as part of the Hotter Than Hell Triple Challenge in a race as a Cat 3 beginner. As a beginner there were parts that were too difficult for me, but overall it was one of the most enjoyable trails (as a beginner) that I have rode without being scared to death the whole time!

At first they can look pretty lack luster. Give them a ride, There are some fun spots and offer a good ride. They are more "urban" but again, fun ride.