Tom Slick Community Park

Tom Slick Community Park is a 1.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near San Antonio, TX that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible from September until June. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

It's a good little park, one run around is half a mile, theres a beautiful pond right in the middle, its pretty and relaxing. There's a little dog playground which is really cute, great for taking your dogs too to relieve them from some stay at home stress :), there's also a kids playground.

Good. Thought there was a place for dogs to swim but no. Nice path with dogs and lit at night.

my girlfriend and I had a picnic and and went bike riding it was small but very pleasant

half constructed play area. no grass. hot portopotties. fun times.

Nice trail. Could be a little cleaner around the pond area but some people don't pick up their dogs poop so that's to be expected most places now. I loved being able to jog around with my dog, and the dog park is really nice. I like that I have several in the area to choose from now.