Sansom Red Trail

Sansom Red Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fort Worth, Texas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Was a great view and great spot to hike with your dog!

Took the kids here for an "adventure" and everyone had a great time. I was paranoid about glass the entire time (kids were pre-schoolers) and that's the only reason it didn't get a 5. The 4 isn't a judgement against the trails (I plan on going back even with the still-young kids) it's just a word of caution.

EDIT: came back with kids. Not nearly as much glass this time and they really enjoy this place (so do I) so I have to change to a 5. This place makes me want to get a mountain bike.

It's a nice trail for a walk definitely walk opposite direction of the bikers. I took my husky and he enjoyed the little drops where he could jump of the rocks. It is kinda dirty though. I went around one and it wasn't busy it started getting busy as I was leaving around 4 on a Thursday.

I love it. be better when I get the routes down

Beautiful scenery and great place to bring the kids!

I loved this trail!! There's so much to see and tons of side trails to investigate. Also has some amazing inclines that are perfect for training my body for more intense trails in the future.

An extremely nice trail with many forking paths. Even more amazing is how close these trails are to the city. Some areas are easy and flat, while some contain some scrambling or steep uphill climbs. There is something here for every fitness level.