Sansom Red Trail

Sansom Red Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fort Worth, Texas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Awesome trails, great view of the lake, really cool waterfalls. We had a great time.

geocaching

Love the hike so far but where the hell is the water fall lmfao.

This trail is a little confusing. Trail needs to be marked better. People need to start picking up after themselves. Nice water falls, I will be visiting this trail again to see if I can get a better experience.

Was a great view and great spot to hike with your dog!

Took the kids here for an "adventure" and everyone had a great time. I was paranoid about glass the entire time (kids were pre-schoolers) and that's the only reason it didn't get a 5. The 4 isn't a judgement against the trails (I plan on going back even with the still-young kids) it's just a word of caution.

EDIT: came back with kids. Not nearly as much glass this time and they really enjoy this place (so do I) so I have to change to a 5. This place makes me want to get a mountain bike.