Reimer's Ranch Trail

Reimer's Ranch Trail is a 14.7 mile loop trail located near Dripping Springs, TX. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking.

Various skill levels (green, blue, black, etc.)

If you're going for hiking, skip it. $10 to walk a dirt road with zero scenery.

go early, was hot, but very nice and not criwded

I really loved all of the fun options Reimer's has to offer. We hiked the bike the trail for the challenge and then dropped down to the river trail for more scenic hiking. The bike trail is quite easy as far as hiking goes but is nice and long to give you a challenge. we went during the Spring and the wild flowers were GORGEOUS. I would not suggest going during the summer, you'll melt. The river trail was much more picturesque and offered a bit of climbing. I'm definitely going back for rock climbing and swimming. It's a fun place!

Beautiful! In the heart of Hill Country, and right next to Hamilton Pool. We brought our bikes and rode the granite trail along the edge of the Pedernales River. Next time we will do the rock climbing, too. Beautiful country in this area and 3 parks you can hit within a mile. Great views!

No pets allowed!

rock climbing

Great trails for hiking, biking, and ROCK CLIMBING! Spent most every weekend here this past year doing some top rope. Great for beginner and intermediate climbs. Have to do a bit of searching and waiting for more advanced climbs

Fun trail...great challenges in the first half...rewarded with nice downhill and fast track on the second half. Pump track is a lot of fun to practice,..bought a pass...it's on my circuit now!