Pundt Park Trail

Pundt Park Trail is a 16.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Spring, Texas that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

This 380-acre park features a dog park, primitive canoe launch, playground, picnic loop with ten tables and two pavilions, bicycle racks, rest rooms, separate equestrian and multiuse trails, and two lakes* that are perfect for fishing. Future improvements will include a large pavilion and an office.

Went on a ride with my son a couple weeks ago. Trail was shady and easy ride, reminded me of the Great Allegheny Passage we did this summer. I didn't know Houston has such a great trail! Love it.
AS

First time at this park with my dog bear. It was a really nice park, I'm glad I searched for it on this app. It's a little tucked away but well worth the look. The trails were relaxing and quiet and the overall park was very well kept. The people we did run across were nice and friendly. Definitely recommend this park for early morning walks.

I walked 2.5 miles in then 2.5 out while pushing a stroller on a 95 degree humid day. I was drenched in sweat and ready to pass out, but the trail was beautiful and peaceful. My only complaint was that I wish it were shadier.

Considering all the rain in the area lately, this paved trail is very convenient. It is a very tempting long distance trip from outermost trail head to trail head IF you want to hike, run or bike through. Till we do we just turned around to complete a full 5K. Pretty busy this Sunday morning but still quiet, beautiful and enjoyable. We saw young deer and a very big rabbit! Thankful it is close to home so we can get to it and back before the next round of showers!

Really good trail for walking/running, biking, and horseback riding. It's surrounded by beautiful picturesque nature & trees. Varies trail routes to choose from but not many maps, lakes, rest stops, etc on the way (besides benches). It could've just been the trail route I took. I did encounter a small snake so keep your kids close.