Pundt Park Trail

Pundt Park Trail is a 16.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Spring, TX that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

This 380-acre park features a dog park, primitive canoe launch, playground, picnic loop with ten tables and two pavilions, bicycle racks, rest rooms, separate equestrian and multiuse trails, and two lakes* that are perfect for fishing. Future improvements will include a large pavilion and an office.

First time at this park with my dog bear. It was a really nice park, I'm glad I searched for it on this app. It's a little tucked away but well worth the look. The trails were relaxing and quiet and the overall park was very well kept. The people we did run across were nice and friendly. Definitely recommend this park for early morning walks.

I walked 2.5 miles in then 2.5 out while pushing a stroller on a 95 degree humid day. I was drenched in sweat and ready to pass out, but the trail was beautiful and peaceful. My only complaint was that I wish it were shadier.

Considering all the rain in the area lately, this paved trail is very convenient. It is a very tempting long distance trip from outermost trail head to trail head IF you want to hike, run or bike through. Till we do we just turned around to complete a full 5K. Pretty busy this Sunday morning but still quiet, beautiful and enjoyable. We saw young deer and a very big rabbit! Thankful it is close to home so we can get to it and back before the next round of showers!

Really good trail for walking/running, biking, and horseback riding. It's surrounded by beautiful picturesque nature & trees. Varies trail routes to choose from but not many maps, lakes, rest stops, etc on the way (besides benches). It could've just been the trail route I took. I did encounter a small snake so keep your kids close.

This is a very well maintained trail. Not all the water fountains work so take plenty of water with you if you are pushing your limits.

This paved trail is well maintained in Pundt Park, but the section going into Jesse Jones Park is still mostly packed gravel and dirt, with a few soft spots. Have made the ride a few times and it's about 16 miles round trip.

New asphalt trail until crossing into Jessie Jones Park. Well maintained gravel trail once in Jessie Jones park. Was told by one of the locals that the gravel is due to be paved soon. Horse trail is quite soft, not suitable for bikes.

Nice park. Oxbow trail has too many weeds though. Creekside trail is nice. Be sure to look out for snakes and check for ticks afterwards.

Fun easy trails. You can hop on the greenway and walk as many miles as you want, if you've got time. We stopped at a little lake for lunch and saw lots of big turtles. The trails were wide and flat but very sandy so your ankles get tired quickly.

Trained my horse for endurance rode 16 miles from Pundt Park to Jones Park Bridge. Had a blast. Creek still has quick sand. so could only water horses when we were back at the trailer.