Peach Creek Trail

Peach Creek Trail is a 4.2 mile out and back trail located near New Caney, Texas that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Haven't done the entire trail yet because I had my little ones with me but have done about 2 miles of it and we really enjoyed the hike.

Love the area and the accommodations. We will return

looked so pretty but shut down until June 24 due to flooding.

Awesome trail! Beautiful scenery that's great for photography. One of the most beautiful places I've been to...

Great place to go hiking, but there aren't nearly enough signs on the trails and there are a lot of turn offs.

Always have liked this park. It is growing for sure. The map is lacking and needs some work. Be sure to watch - the Ameri Trail (blue) is tricky. Looking at the map - did not understand that we were going on a 10 mile hike. Thought we were going to do a 3.8 mile loop but that is not what worked out. Also talked to others that were having the same problem. But if you just stay on the Peach Creek Loop and other trails, it is great for the family. There is some beautiful scenes and a great get a way without leaving the area.

It's a nice park. I came here for some geocaching but most of the ones we looked for was not there any more.