Martin Dies State Park Trail

Martin Dies State Park Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Jasper, Texas that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

canoeing

This place is awesome. Nice trails, great for kids. I liked the elevated piers the best.

This is a great place for families, to picnic or to spend time hiking the trails. I hiked about a total of three miles, it was fairly easy, with some elevation for that extra cardio. Very majestic trees, marshes, and a lake gave it a lot of diversity. I veered off to several other trails to make my time there last longer as each trail is not very long. I was also greeted with mosquitos, so if you are camping, take along a repellant. The trails can be used for biking, you don't really need a mountain bike for this as the trails are hard packed.

Trails are nice, well kept. Nice views, loops were too short

If you're looking for a fast, lake view, this is it. There are two sides of the park, and we hiked hen house first. The other side is the next stop. Trails here are much wider and bridges are well kept compared to saw mill hike.