Loop Trail to Lookout Tower Trail

Loop Trail to Lookout Tower Trail is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near San Antonio, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good hike and it gets your heart pumping if you go up the south face. Mountain laurel is blooming.

Really enjoy these trails! For the most part, it's clean. More cigarette butts on the trails than I care to see while I'm walking for my health and trying to inhale the fresh air.

A nice walk in the hill country

Been coming here since I was a teenager. Good place to visit if you're in the area

I took my daughter (2 yrs) and my dog. There were bags available just in case your dog went potty. The trails were clean.
We took the level one route up to the lookout and enjoyed ourselves. We will be doing it again.

Great walk & fun to reach the "castle" at the top of the hill. I'd call it easy though not moderate.

Nice paved roads and shaded. All trails are clearly marked and some are wheelchair accessible.

paved and unpaved but shady, OK for a short jog/walk

Good trail

Marked very well, clean and well maintained.