Lake Grapevine Horseshoe Trail

Lake Grapevine Horseshoe Trail is a 4.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Grapevine, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Not much to this trail. Most of it is along a cement road and when you get to the dirt there trash along the way.

I have been to a few trails in grapevine and this one is my favorite so far. They have dirt and paved roads. At some point in the trail you are able to see the lake, there are some hills, and a few picnic tables. It's great!

Great morning hike. The trails were marked well for hikers and cyclists. Had a water station-dog friendly. Good views of the lake and picnic tables.

My son and I hit this trail today and loved it. There is a good mix of terrain and a couple pucker moments but tons of fun!

This was a great way to spend the morning with my dogs! Sandy paths and lots of shade! Very quiet on a Thursday morning. I only saw people in the parking area. Will be back!

Walking, hiking, running - have nice paved trails with beautiful trees to give shade and trails that are used by hikers and bikers. When I went I only saw two other people walking and half a dozen bikers. They also have a little dog park with a pond. No entrance fee and tons of parking.

Fun trail. A mix of paved and off road hiking. Nice park benches and garbage cans for your empty water bottles. Nice views of the lake. Jump in for a swim like I did!

Amazing mountain bike trail

midweek. little more for traffic. very humid, and a little warm (85). great stress relief.

My first time on the trail, so I went about it very casually, taking lots of pictures and enjoying the view of the lake. Foot traffic was light-moderate on this Sunday morning, under cloudy skies, and after recent rains.

The trail is only a mile from my house, so this will probably be my regular ride in the evenings during the week, just before beer:30.

great and clean but trail signs are worthless. Bike path runs opposite and same path as the pedestrian trail so keep an eye out.