Kleb Woods Nature Preserve Trails

Kleb Woods Nature Preserve Trails is a 1.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Tomball, TX that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The live oak trail was beautiful! Stroller friendly trail (ours was a jogger) may be a little bumpy for a stroller with no shocks.

Great small trek for beginners, kid friendly.

Kids and I enjoyed it . Very peaceful . Lots of mosquitoes though !

Any place that does not allow dogs is a BIG 0 in my book!

"No Pets Allowed"

Excellent Trail.

This was a nice trail for beginners- basically no incline or decline, the only thing I didn't care for on this trail was the bugs (load up on bug spray or stop by the nature center, they have some outside for public use) and the fact that on the trails it was a lot of brush and it was very closed in on the trails we took. For the latter reason I wouldn't run on this trail- we ran into a lot of webs we didn't see just walking, I can't imagine how many you'd miss and run into at a faster speed! The workers there were very nice though, and we plan to go back on a Tuesday to watch the black smithing demo in the morning. Make sure that if you go you try the "Live Oak Trail," they are very beautiful!

Also note- dogs as well as other animals are no longer allowed on the trails leash or no leash.

Generally, this is a great trail. Unfortunately, the mosquitos seem to think so too. Avoid especially after the rain unless you fancy being swarmed by a pack of hungry bugs.

Horrible

Flat, piney woods. Would be good for running if you just need a break from concrete, but it's short. There are restrooms and picnic tables available. It's interesting to see the trees sway in the wind.

Was very surprised that this beautiful park was so close, it's a hidden gem! Everyone at the Nature Center was so nice. I definitely recommend it!

The web site claims dogs OK on leash. I got there with my dog on a leash for a nice hike and there was a sign that said no pets allowed. Which is it?

I drove 45 minutes just to get kicked out because they do not allow dogs anymore! Boo!

Went with my mom to hike here while visiting the Houston area. The trail was a simple hike and very beautiful. The volunteers were very knowledgable and the story of how Kleb Woods came to be is very interesting. Be sure and stop by. On your was out to Kleb on your left, don't miss the beautiful temple and grounds. And check out my pics to see how beautiful it truly is.

I liked it bc it was a flat easy trail and I was looking to run a good 3-4 miles without looping.

My girlfriend showed me this place and we went for a walk. I was more intrigued by the story than the actual trail. a lot of pine and needles everywhere. trail is easy but but seems caught in limbo between a kept and natural trail.

I forgot to start the trail tracker so I don't have a trail to upload. However we hiked the outer trail around the whole preserve. The oak trail was awesome!. Great trail for kids too.

5 stars relative to its class. For a local park I thought this was exceptional. It has the feel of a state park but smaller. I was ease try surprised at the intrigue and quality of all this park has to offer - and it's history.

Fun trail. It was pretty quiet while we were there. We brought our two small children and they were able to walk the trails with no problems. Park rangers were very friendly and helpful.