Justin P. Brindley Trail

Justin P. Brindley Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sugar Land, TX that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, road biking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1.2 miles Loop

A short 1.25 mile long pump track is the perfect place for new mountain bikers or BMX'ers to develop their skills or for more advanced riders to challenge themselves on the multiple TTF's (technical trail features). An easy ride that's made fun with a few drop-offs, banked curves, and lots of shade. A nice, flowing trail.

I Love this trail. I live close to it and is a great quick morning session. Unfortunately, it's still closed due to flooding of the Brazos. I guess I'll just do the boring trail today which is part of the park "Sugar Land Memorial Park.

Love the trail and it's honestly one of my favorites for mountain biking and honing skills. Completely swamped though from the rain and the Brazos rising, so it'll be a while before it's well enough to use. I cannot wait for this trail to reopen!! (It's close to home for me, and driving up to Memorial or the Anthills isn't fun if you want a quick ride haha)

Clean great view not to challenging!

Trail in good condition; Lots of fun!! Nice dips and turns. Went after yesterday's rain and was really 'muddy' in the lower parts of the trail.

I love coming to this trail. It's a short trial and great for all ages.