Hulk trail

Hulk trail is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Conroe, TX that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking.

hot springs

quiky in and out!

I had a great time biking this trail. I wouldn't wanna hike this trail. This is defiantly not an easy trail, it was quite challenging and fun. The biggest draw back was thorn bushes, one of the paths was covered In them.

Very confusing trails -no markers. Seems I just went in circles. Had a lot of root stumps in the path but was a nice walk. Didn't see a waterfall

never found the waterfall. track is very narrow, and fallen trees everywhere so It's more friendly for hiking

I came to hike after seeing the park listed here it was nice but very narrow and the trail is not labeled I wish it was labeled being it was my first time I got lost and ended up repeating myself but the view is amazing.

Nice short trail in the woods. A few small hidden stumps that can make it interesting quite quickly.

First time next time I be prepare for bumpy ride

Its a nice, small track in the city still. Its short but you can alter it and make it as long as you want just follow the arrows when you want out. Some nice jumps that will eat you if youre not ready :)