Great Hills Park Trail

Great Hills Park Trail is a 2.3 mile loop trail located near Austin, TX that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and walking.

Relaxing

Loved it. Varied scenery, moderate shade, great terrain.

Biggest complaint. Too short. Great little hike.

Relaxing

Fun!

I suggest good shoes because it is rocky 75% of the time. Nice spots to cross the creek and pretty flowers and lots of white tail deer.

You can park at the cul de sac on Fox Way Dr.

Great trail. Inside woods, crosses over creek many times. Well maintained.

Awesome

Nice trail, wooded and shady. Offers good seclusion from the surrounding neighborhood. Not too crowded and lots of quiet time on the trail on a Sunday afternoon.

eh...

So close to my home, I am so happy to have found a peaceful hiking trail in the city. My dog and I both love it. ( I'm almost afraid to leave a good review, I don't want too many people to discover it!)

Quiet & great for kids. It is best early in the morning to see wildlife.

Very nice nearby trail system

Dense trees and foliage. The area was damp and very enjoyable due to recent rains. Streams run throughout. The trails are not very long. For trails near a city, I enjoyed the secluded feeling.

This was the first official trail that my husband and I walked. It was very pretty, with lots of trees, shade, and scenic trails.

Nice (leashed) dog walk -- not much water (it's August) and a lot of deer. I was glad I had my boots on -- some of the trail is rocky. Did the Sierra Oaks to Floral Park and back. I'm not sure how long there has been a detour -- it's quite established.

Lots of bugs and full of lizards. Not much of a trail at all except at the beginning. Pretty waterfalls though.

Great little lunch hike