George Mitchel Preserve Trails

George Mitchel Preserve Trails is a 11.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Spring, TX that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

Fitness trail and separate bike trail that is very narrow and filled with tree routes. If you're a taller rider the bike path will be more challenging due to the hanging limbs and cuts in the trail.

The bike trails are very tight alot of turns corners very very tight small space. In my opinion not for mountain bikes more of a nature trail. I completed the mountain bike trail in 20 mins. Probably not coming back to this park to ride.

Amazing, loved the wetlands area. Hated the mosquitos but definitely going again soon. Very very cool

I loved it, but I wasn't prepared for all of the mosquitos.

Trail was washed out in many area. Trail not marked well but beautiful trails and lots of birds.

Very nice scenery, but the trails are more for walking then anything. I felt like I was going in circles the whole time because of all the the snake turns. The coolest part was by the Wetlands but someone told me that part was for walking and jogging when I stopped to take a picture. I would suggest this this trail to hikers or nature buffs.

Great woods trail near our home so it's easy to do on an evening or early morning. Nice loop trail with a small pond on it. Last time we were there the trail was flooded for about 100 ft; the brush was too thick to get around so we had to back-track. A good shaded trail even for a hot day.

Good ride today. My Brother and I go twice a week and shred it every time a diffetent way. Great short track.

Trail is not to bad. Mostly dry but a lot of damage due to recent rains. The trail that goes over the long bridge is wash out at the concrete covert. Parks put up a orange fence with metal T post so it makes it impossible to jump. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Rode the bike trail and tried to take the outlaw trail but it has been closed down due to a housing development. Only got in about 8 miles.

First time on trail and long time on a bike. Good trail for beginners just stay on the path and don't come off until your ready wi
ll do it again and recommend it for beginners.

Come on people if your going to ride on this trail or for that matter any trail pack you trash out with you!! I found an old bike frame and helmet laying next to the trail. I carried this out and well drop off at a recycle center.

Another great ride today! I usually try to hit this trail at least twice a week. Been riding the inside bike trails but today found the outer bike trail. Rode 6 miles and found a lot more obstacles to navigate.

Cool easy trail ... bring a fishing pole!

Great Trail for a quick ride! This trail is close by so it easy for me to go during lunch or a day for playing hooky!!

This is a great trail to go for a walk, run, or bike. It is lightly trafficked, which means you rarely have to worry about colliding with other people and can concentrate on enjoying the trail.

Well maintained. Inner loop tight and twisty great trail to learn bike handling skills. South loop not as tight but a little more difficult with some drops overall very nice trail