George Bush Hike and Bike Trail

George Bush Hike and Bike Trail is a 11.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Houston, Texas that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Fun. easy and flat. Not a lot of traffic.

It was a pleasant ride. I will definitely go again.

Floods a lot after a heavy rain. Went this week..high water on the trail after the boardwalks. If you Park at the soccer fields, you can utilize more of the trail. Overall, nice place to ride bike.

Nice trail. Family friendly.

Lots of fun single and double track trails to ride. These are my default riding trails when I only have an hour to ride in the evenings. Easily accessible from my home. I have a 14 and a 20 mile option along the bayous from my home to the park and back. Have also done these trails at night which adds a whole new element of fun.

Went riding today and the trails are great.. no mud.. a lot of debris like sticks and leaves on trails but nothing too bad.. I moved a lot out the way or broke em as I ran em over.. seen some deer.. overall very nice ride.

Went for hiking in the morning, saw quite a few snakes. It was hot but beautiful. We decided to detour from our map and go through unpaved muddy routes. It was fun 9 miles hike. The trail was filled with bikers. It definitely seemed to be awesome place for biking.

I don't recommend taking a walk here after 7pm. There were A LOT of snakes. Not sure what kind they were, but it was pretty scary walking back to the car... There were lots of bike riders. I would go back for a bike ride, but not interested in going back for a walk as it wasn't the most scenic. If you like walking on a paved sidewalk, it's probably great before the evening so you don't run into snakes.