Main Loop to Vista Loop to Fern Del Trail

Main Loop to Vista Loop to Fern Del Trail is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near San Antonio, TX that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Rugged trail on the outskirts of San Antonio. Check out www.sanaturalareas.org for maps and info.

was fun and easy

Very beautiful!! I went with my mom on this Black Friday and we both appreciated that the trails were so well marked!!

Almost all trails were closed.

Wanted to let those who are looking for this trail know that it is located within Friedrich Park. Really nice area for hiking and/or trail running. Several different trails with various lengths, terrain and difficulty.

One of my favorite trails. Flat area with some rocky hills to climb. I can do an "easy" 4 miles if I add Juniper Barrens in the mix. Lots of shade.

Nice variety of trails and views.

Awesome but the trails we wanted were closed. can this app tell us about changes in the future?

easy trail. well maintained. easy parking. clean bathroom.

Still my favorite place to hike in San Antonio. We took my son as early as 2 months about once a week. Beautiful views with some ascends/descends and different trails to switch up your hike often.

Loved the challenge of the inclines but especially enjoyed the scenery. Definitely will be back to venture down the other trails offered.

Awsome hike with my kids....different trails, some steep, but worth the walk.

This is my favorite place to hike in San Antonio. There are hills, views, Juniper canopies, and you can even lose sight of civilization for awhile. The Fern Del gets a little steep, which is fun and a small challenge. I usually hike about 3-4 miles in about 90 minutes and enjoy the nature

really awesome place.

Great trail with others trails

Make sure you go when it hasn't rained recently , they closed down almost all of the trails when we went because it rained the night prior