Emma Long Motocross Park (City Park)

Emma Long Motocross Park (City Park) is a 4.5 mile loop trail located near Austin, TX and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for walking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Signs are posted prohibiting pedestrians.

Fun

WARNING, THIS TRAILS ARE NOT FOR WALKING! The AllTrails website and smartphone app says that this park is for walking, and it is not. The park has many signs with “no hiking, no dogs” on the trails…it would be too dangerous. Originally, since 1970 this park was for Motorcycles only, and by 1995 it was also open for Mountain Bikes. Not ATVs permitted. Motorcycles and MTB happily ride at the same time and same single track trails. This Park is one of the only two city owned public motorcycle parks in Texas. The trails are the most technical MTB public trail in the area. We, the locals are passionate about this park. On a motorcycle or MTB, please be nice and don’t cut new trails. Thank you! Tomas Pantin

kickass trail especially if you like getting your butt whooped lol Be prepared mentally and physically, bring plenty of water and be careful when it just finished raining. went out there today and saw several people on dirt bikes and a group of guys on their mountain bike's , so I want alone out there. So if you are out there alone be careful and I urge to bring a helmet. It just rained so it was badass because water was cascading everywhere, needles to say that made things even more interesting and dangerous at the same time. Give dirt bikes the right away if you're on your bicycle, and yes u can hear them coming so you have plenty of time to steer clear. Once again, kick ass ride, kept me on my toes and almost flipped over twice which I'm not proud of lol

This trail is one of the if not the most technical trail in the Austin area for mountain biking.

It is a motocross trail first and foremost so you have to yield to those guys. They are the people who maintain the trail and allow us mountain bikers use it so e courteous. We can hear them a long time before they see us.

The terrain is mostly dry and rocky with a few natural springs. If it hasn't rained in a long time, then there is likely to be a lot of dust so a bandanna may not be a bad idea. There are lots of drops and fast parts. It is a one way trail. I would suggest you go with someone who has ridden the trail previously before you venture off on your own. I guarantee you will have fun.