Eagle Mountain Lake Park Trail

Eagle Mountain Lake Park Trail is a 7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fort Worth, Texas that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Beautiful trail! Lot of woods, awesome views, lot of maps, wide trails, clean and well maintained. We'll go back!

nice and relaxing. fun for the whole family

The trails are well marked with plenty of maps and resting points. I enjoyed the 7.3 miles of being able to loop back to the Jeep. The parking lot was full but I just waited a few minutes for a spot to open up. Trails were clean and well maintained.

System of trails winding through prairie and woods on hills right above a lake. My favorite trail close enough to our house so that I can get out for a walk just for a couple of hours.

very nice place to run on a good trail,or you can just walk, I have done both, parts of trail get moderately tough but the majority of the trail is in great shape. It's approximately 7 miles & there is 2 sections. There are portable restrooms and a couple of water fountains near start may see some wildlife such as armadillos & deer. This is a really nice place in Nw fort worth.

This is my favorite local trail. It's great for trail runs, hiking, picnics, bird watching, nature walks, and more.