Eagle Mountain Park Trail

Eagle Mountain Park Trail is a 7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fort Worth, Texas that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

eagle mountain lake nw is a 8 mile trail located near Fort Worth, Texas. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

System of trails winding through prairie and woods on hills right above a lake. My favorite trail close enough to our house so that I can get out for a walk just for a couple of hours.

very nice place to run on a good trail,or you can just walk, I have done both, parts of trail get moderately tough but the majority of the trail is in great shape. It's approximately 7 miles & there is 2 sections. There are portable restrooms and a couple of water fountains near start may see some wildlife such as armadillos & deer. This is a really nice place in Nw fort worth.

This is my favorite local trail. It's great for trail runs, hiking, picnics, bird watching, nature walks, and more.

Beautiful scenery. Ran into a group of doe, and one of them let Me and my son get about 5 yards away from it before it ran.

Very well kept trail / park. My daughter and I ran for 5 miles and hiked another 3 miles. We saw 2 armadillos along the way. Nice views of the lake. Plenty of hills to make the run moderately challenging. Saw lots of families enjoying the trails. Scenery was the highlight of our run. We actually enjoy the Knob Hill trail in Trophy Club more, because it's more of a natural trail, with more shade and less traffic. But still had a wonderful day and will come back again.