Cypress Creek Trail

Cypress Creek Trail is a 6.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Houston, TX that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

great hike!

Great trail for backpacking with pup! Just use the restroom before hiking, and watch out for mud and snakes! I'd definitely do it again!

I was hoping that this would be a good trail to do some trail running but I quickly had to end my trail short because of the recent rain everything was underwater and heavily mudded. Will try again later

Best trails!!

Trail rated easy but a large portion is right up against the creek with narrow passages, lot's of undergrowth and deep sand. Very scenic in places and saw deer and rabbits along the hike.

This is a nice park for beginning Mountain bike riders that is close to residents in the Cypress, TX area.

Very fun. A lot of paths to take if you don't mind being off the paved one. It was our first time and we did a little over 2 miles and there was still a lot of ground left to cover. We will definitely be back. Our little chihuahua did well on it too.

Trail was awesome! Nice pond/lowlands with egrets. Lots of non-paved trails with tight brush. Large part of the trail along Cypress Creek, with nice precipices for pretty views at sunset. Away from the roads and neighborhoods. Nice breath of fresh air. Have to park where the jungle gym/skate park is. Lots of mountain bikers and runners. Best elevation I've seen in Houston trails yet! Nice traction on wooden ramps throughout trail. Highly recommend!

Nice fun ride, quite a few off shoot trails through the woods

girlfriend crashed landed on a difficult bike trail!

Great alternative to road running! Nothing too technical and scenery to keep your mind distracted from the monotony of running.

I enjoyed the hike here greatly! It had fantastic trails for hiking and mountain biking!

Good ride today! My brother and I ride this trqil twicw a week and shred it a different way every time. Great short track.