Cullen Park Hike and Bike Trail

Cullen Park Hike and Bike Trail is a 8 mile out and back trail located near Houston, TX and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Cement path along dirty coulee.

This is my first time and a a good rookie, I couldn't find the right trail, because I am learning about this...lol!!

All paved trail with tree cover. Made the 2pm ride very tolerable.

Nice assault trails. Easy enough.

Good if you live close, don't bother traveling here if you are more than 30 minutes out.

Excellent trail to take your little ones and family for a bike ride or hike, peaceful place with plenty of shadow at summer time. Great scenery for the trail that connects the bayou!

Great trail to and from house for a quick bike and or walk. Well kept up.

I hiked the trail once and found it to be an easy hike. It is mostly coved with nice trees which makes it pleasant in sunny day.

Excellent trails for running, I only gave it a 3 bc I prefer harder trails but this is a perfectly good park.

SW start of trail is at park entrance off Saums Road. Great trail to get in some miles and get under the trees close to Houston. A city park on the southwest end of the trail, but miles .5-3.1 and back were wooded and very peaceful. Others said the trail was longer, but we walked to Highway 6 and a mile marker that indicated 3.1 miles. The trail is paved so expect the occasional biker.

I used to walk here when I lived in Katy. I just wish they can clean out the little creek in the park .

I like this trai for something quick. It's great because whether you feel the need to get it in on a paved and wooded hike, or if you want to kick loose, off into the brush, it's all doable here at this spot.