Creeklowe is a 5.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Pearland, TX that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for horses and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

bridge out

Under bridge through tunnel (if water level allows). Down easy trail besides creek. By home improvement store. Across street to urban trail (sidewalks, parking lots, curbs). By a church. Through a suburb. And back to tunnel/ bridge. Moderate ride. Some steep walk parts. By civilization.

crap.....this isn't even a trail

First of all, I wouldn't even call this a trail. One pic is deceiving so I uploaded more. You have to enter a neighborhood and drive to the back to get to park/lake area. There is a sidewalk that runs next to the lake and creek through neighborhoods. I was looking for a real trail but this is your typical urban neighborhood walk. I have this by my house. I'm sure at some point you reach a small area like the one picture shows, but I was disappointed and didn't keep going.