Clear Creek

Clear Creek is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Pearland, TX that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for horses and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

bridge out

Its really peaceful back here, no people, no traffic noise and no houses to be seen the further you go.
I almost don't want to give it a review just to keep it to myself but it's too nice not to share.
We have seen snakes and a couple of small alligators here in the past so I'm very aware of what my dogs are doing when off leash.
I park in the parking lot outside of the sushi restaurant and walk down the 4x4 trail which leads to this area.
You can drive down trail in a 4x4 if you wanted but beware, there are rouge steel rods exposed in some parts of track and it's clay base so a little bit of rain can make it tricky for the mall crawler.

First of all, I wouldn't even call this a trail. One pic is deceiving so I uploaded more. You have to enter a neighborhood and drive to the back to get to park/lake area. There is a sidewalk that runs next to the lake and creek through neighborhoods. I was looking for a real trail but this is your typical urban neighborhood walk. I have this by my house. I'm sure at some point you reach a small area like the one picture shows, but I was disappointed and didn't keep going.