Boardwalk Trail

Boardwalk Trail is a 1.3 mile loop trail located near Webster, TX and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Nice trail for my husband, 4 year old and I. We even saw a family of deer laying down in the woods. I will definitely do this one again.

geocaching

Had fun geocaching with the family. Nice quiet trail with plenty of side trails. Several Pokémon Go players out on the trail.

Great trails to hike on. Only downside is that there are no signs and a lot of turn offs.

Good place to go for a ride !!

Good

It was a nice walk through the woods. Extremely Easy!

Various loops around ponds off of Clear Creek. There is an elevated boardwalk around the ponds and an earth sculpture. Earth sculpture look like mounds of dirt. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Park is showing its age. Most of the money goes to the picnic area, which is nice.

It was a nice trail, partly cement trail and then dirt and grass circling around the pond. Nice views. Took my 6 yr old and 2 yr old daughters on it and completed 1.7 miles in about an hour and a half. There was still another loop we didn't see also.