Carrollton Greenbelt Trail

Carrollton Greenbelt Trail is a 6.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Carrollton, TX that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

It's a nice area for being smack dab in the middle of the city. All concrete with lanes so great for biking. I saw a lot of families on my ride, so that was nice! I prefer to go on trails for running and the scenery was average. There was one part when I cross McCoy where the trail just ended..... kind of strange. I'd go back for a run but probably won't ride my bike there again.

Great track! Well maintained for mountain biking. Great technical course with steep hills, tight turns and tons of roots/rocks to navigate over. Definitely a favorite!

Great for a walk within city limits. Well maintained trail with cyclists, runners, and walkers. Family friendly. Been at dusk before and seen some bobcats FYI

Nice open park with frisbee golf. There are also several picnic tables available.

Nice level trail that goes through suburban parks and wild areas.