Brushy Creek Regional Trail

Brushy Creek Regional Trail is a 6.5 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Cedar Park, Texas that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from January until January. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

6.5 miles 154 feet Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

Wide 1/2 paved 1/2 dirt trail with some shade. Walkers, Joggers, bicyclists and pet lovers frequent this trail. Nicely maintained trail that runs along side brushy creek. Features include bridges, educational postings of local plantlife, wildlife, and history. Numerous parks along the way that provide access to restrooms.

Nice trail. Runs along the water for the most part. The trail is paved, which I don't care for, but that is a personal preference. Nice little waterfall with a cool rustic bridge near the YMCA. Well maintained. There really isn't any coverage so may be hot when the sun is out. I walked it when it was overcast.

Very Nice walk! It is now my daily walk after work. Clean, Quiet, Shaded. My only concern/dislike is that some of the bikes dont say anythong before they zoom past on the trail, but other than that I love it!

Nice Hike but, a lot of bicyclers.

Based on how much I use this trail, I have to rate it a 5! Whether you're looking for easy cement and dirt trails, or looking for some more moderate-difficult trails (off shoots from the main trail), there's everything available

I love this trail! Easy to get around and plenty of restrooms and water fountains along the way!
Just be aware of the speeding mountain bike riders.

Beautiful trails but not drinking fountains along the trails. Be sure to take water

An easy walk with some good off trail paths. I didn't see any wildlife, but the scenery is beautiful.

Perfect for me!