Breckenridge Park Trail

Breckenridge Park Trail is a 4.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Richardson, Texas that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful park!!! Well kept, quiet and refreshing. This is a little piece of heaven away from the traffic and the hustle and bustle of everyday life. So glad my son and I found this place.

Fun trail!

Nice walk!! Nice green scenery.. The areas where there is cover where my favorite, wish there were more

Good one

Very clean and beautiful scenery! The little river that runs through is so clear and beautiful I highly recommend coming with friends so you don't get lost its huge! One of my favs so far and I've been on a lot of trails in the Garland-Dallas-Richardson & Rowlett area

Nice and quiet place to ride and walk. Families are out fishing on the lake.

Fairly easy on the paved trail; however, beginner/intermediate off trail and the creek is really the only intermediate in terms of mountain biking. I enjoyed it fairly small though.

I enjoy coming here occasionally on the weekends. This is a large park in the middle of suburbs with lots of trails and some areas are more natural than others. I usually visit this park from Parking Lot C on Brand Rd because there's a nice open area with paved trails to walk my dogs. This entrance point has a large playground, a big pavilion for large picnic get-togethers, and some restrooms. There are lots of paved trails for walking, bicycling, etc. as well as some open spaces for playing soccer or tackle football. However, whenever I want to go birding, I usually enter the park from the North Star Rd side of the park as the trail there immediately takes you among more trees.