Bob Woodruff Trail

Bob Woodruff Trail is a 3.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Plano, Texas that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Beautifully little lake, horses and a nice balance of forests and fields.

Nice paved trail and a few choice dirt trails.

Great view

The Bob Woodruff Park is great. The loop around the lake isn't shaded but a lot of other areas are. It is clean and there are a lot of mature trees as well as open fields. It connects to the Oak Point Nature Preserve. I found that the paved trails were clean and well-maintained. I didn't explore too many of the unpaved trails this time because of the recent rains, but maybe I'll have a chance next time.

There are cement paths as well as dirt trails. I love that this is so close and yet feels like it's away from the city. My fiancé and I walked at dusk and saw fireflies and armadillos and heard frogs and crickets. It was so nice. The park itself is huge- it has a duck pond and is dog friendly too. We throw frisbees, fly kites, and picnic here.

I love these trails! Absolutely beautiful!!!