Fort Hood Trailblazers Mountain Bike Trail

Fort Hood Trailblazers Mountain Bike Trail is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Killeen, TX that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

I entered the trail from the Sparta Mountain location on the app/map. Due to the rain the trails are quite muddy. I hiked up to the Sparta Mountain and took the Blue Trail back to my start point. There are lots of rocks and mud along the blue trail. Not for the beginner mountain bike rider. I would suggest (as someone else has) to bring a spare tube and be ready to 'clip out' in one scrambling situations.

FH

We had a fun time got lost in some of it needs to go with map no j or k on it rocks not to bad The climbs were fine will go back

This is a rock garden heaven... bring a back up tube... overall this trail system has huge potential but is unfortunately not as well maintained as it should be.. If you are willing to take some time and have the instinct to feel your way instead of have it clearly marked, you can have a great time out here.. the huge plus on this system is VERY LOW trail traffic... its almost like its a secret for the area... We visit it regularly and again, just really wish it was maintained a bit more.

I enjoyed it. It was pretty rocky and kept you on your toes. Didn't get to ride the whole thing cause I got there late and wanted to be sure I made it back by sundown since I was by myself. I will definitely go back and ride the rest of them. Why are there no routes showing up on this trail?

As others have stated, very rocky. Some sections are too rocky. Good mountain biking though. A lot of small ups and downs. Some of the upper, non-rocky sections can become very boring.

This trail has been updated with more and more to ride. A few of us groom and add trails monthly. From start to finish Dana Peak trail is 18 miles. Great ride.

Slightly difficult trail. A lot if hills and very rocky. Nice area to relax after the hike.

Not for the novice MBer. Very rocky with lots of climbing. Very strenuous !

Very Rocky downhill will sharp turns overall good. Not a lot of people go to it but summer does become popular.